COUGHASSIST T70 AIRWAY CLEARANCE DEVICE (Respironics)
COUGHASSIST T70 AIRWAY CLEARANCE DEVICE
CoughAssist T70 clears secretions from the lungs by gradually applying positive air pressure to the airway and then rapidly shifting to negative air pressure . The resulting high expiratory flow simulates a deep, natural cough.
- Instead of introducing suction catheter into the airway, the device delivers air through a face mask, mouthpiece, or a simple adapter that allows the device to function with an endotracheal or tracheotomy tube.
- This reduces discomfort and risk of infection while effectively clearing tracheobronchial secretions.
- Automatic sensitivity for comfortable treatment: Cough-Trak, a unique triggering feature with automatic sensitivity, enables the device to synchronize with the user's breathing pattern for enhanced breath delivery.
- It allows more control of therapy and a comfortable, more natural treatment.
- Data management enhances clinical reporting and evaluation: Achieve the most effective cough with feedback from the CoughAssist T70. Patients/caregivers can monitor data, such as tidal volume, peak cough flow, and oxygen saturation.
- DirectView software allows for enhanced clinical reporting and evaluation, providing cough waveform data, short-term trends, and patterns of usage.
- Lightweight for easy transport: Weighing less than 9 lbs, CoughAssist is compact, lightweight, and easy to transport. Use it just about anywhere.
- Carrying bag for convenience on the move: CoughAssist's T70's carrying bag can be carried over the shoulder or secured to a powered wheel chair. An extra battery, circuit, and other accessories also fit inside.
- Roll stand mounting for easy maneuvering: CoughAssist T70's roll stand accommodates CoughAssist or a CoughAssist/Trilogy combo. Its small footprint makes it easy to maneuver in the home or from patient to patient in a hospital setting.
- User-friendly interface makes CoughAssist easy to use: The digital display and push button controls makes setting inhale/exhale pressures and initiating therapy simpler than ever. The device is easy to use in both manual and auto mode.
- Oximetry accessory enables you to monitor oxygen levels: Check oxygen saturation levels before and after treatment with the recommended Oximetry accessory. SpO2 and heart rate readings display on-screen.
- Power options for a new level of flexibility: In addition to AC and DC power options, CoughAssist T70 has a detachable Lithium Ion battery that adds a new level of flexibility with up to four treatments on a single charge.
- The detachable battery is readily accessible, easily changed, and interchangeable with Trilogy.
- Foot pedal for hands-free operation: You can use the foot pedal accessory to initiate manual therapy. It can be connected to the remote control connector on the back of the CoughAssist T70.
- Warranty and service programs to protect your investment: CoughAssist T70's standard warranty, optional extended warranty, and service contracts are focused on protecting your investment.
- Operating temperature: 5 to 35 °C
- Relative humidity: 15 to 95 % (non-condensing)
- Atmospheric pressure: 101 to 77 kPa (approximately 0-7500 ft) kPa (feet)
- Weight (without detachable battery): 3.8 kg (8.4 lbs) kg (lbs)
- Weight (with detachable battery installed): 4.3 kg (9.4 lbs) kg (lbs)
- Size: 29.2 cm W x 23.1 cm H x 19.0 cm D (11.5" W x 9.1" H x 9.5" D) cm (inch)
- FEATURES & SETTINGS:
- Presets: 3
- Modes: Manual and Auto
- Maximum positive pressure: 70 cm H2O
- Maximum negative pressure: -70 cm H2O
- Triggering: Cough-Trak on/off (not available in Manual mode)
- Inhale flow: Low/medium/high
- Inspiratory time: 0.0 to 5.0 sec (not available in Manual mode) sec
- Expiratory time: 0.0 to 5.0 sec (not available in Manual mode) sec
- Pause time: 0.0 to 5.0 sec (not available in Manual mode or if Cough-Trak is enabled) sec
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
COUGHASSIST T70 AIRWAY CLEARANCE DEVICEManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (888) 837-5467
Phone: (772) 569-3797
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.