Pride Go-Go® Elite Traveller 4-Wheel Power Scooter
The Pride Go-Go® Elite Traveller 4-wheel power scooter offers the ultimate mobility and freedom to those with mobility issues. The small frame and battery make it portable and its 300-pound weight capacity and 4mph speed capability make it reliable and durable. Regain the freedom of movement with this power scooter. Lightweight and easy to assemble, you’ll never be stuck at home again. The comfortable chair and convenient front basket are added comforts that make this scooter a must-have for the mobility-impaired.
$1,090.33 – $1,229.43 (tax incl.)
The compact design of the Go-Go Elite Traveller allows you to easily maneuver in tight spaces while providing stable outdoor performance. With a 300 lb. weight capacity, charger port in tiller, one-hand feather-touch disassembly and maximum speeds up to 4 mph make it easy to go where you want to go with the Go-Go Elite Traveller.
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in two exciting colors – red and blue
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for serviceability
- Model Number: SC44E
- Front Tires: 2″ x 7″ Solid
- Rear Tires: 2.5″ x 8″ Solid
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.38″ at motor
- Turning Radius: 44″
- Overall Length: 39.5″
- Overall Width of Base: 19.5″
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 18.13″-20.13″
- Seat Type: Compact, Foldable (17″x17″)
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 15.75″-17.25″
- Battery Weight: 9 lbs. each (Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries)
- 14 lbs. each (18 AH battery pack weighs 28 lbs.)
- Battery Requirements: (2)12AH or (2)18AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 8.2 miles (12AH), up to 12 miles (18AH)
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 2A
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Standard Body Colors: Red and Blue, interchangeable shroud panels
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 34 lbs. (Front Section)
- Medicare Code Coverage: K0800 – Group 1 Standard
- Warranty: 3-year limited on frame; 1-year limited on electronics; 1-year limited on drivetrain