Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel
The Go-Go Elite Traveller offers unbeatable ease of transport and tight space maneuverability.
$1,015.43 – $1,122.43 (tax incl.)
The compact design of the Go-Go Elite Traveller allows you to easily maneuver in tight spaces while providing stable outdoor performance. With a 300 lb. weight capacity, charger port in tiller, one-hand feather-touch disassembly and maximum speeds up to 4 mph make it easy to go where you want to go with the Go-Go Elite Traveller.
- Charger port on tiller
- Convenient dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand and easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Front tiller-mounted basket
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored panels
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Model Number: SC40E
- Front Tires: 2″ x 8″ Solid
- Rear Tires: 2.5″ x 8″ Solid
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.38” at motor
- Turning Radius: 33″
- Overall Length: 37″
- Overall Width of Base: 19.5″
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 18.25″-20.25″
- Seat Type: Compact, Foldable (17″x17″)
- Weight: 76 lbs.
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 15.75″-17.25″
- Battery Weight: 9 lbs. each, (Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries), 14 lbs. each, (18 AH battery pack weighs 28 lbs.)
- Battery Requirements: (2)12AH or (2)18AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 10 (18AH)
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 2A
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Standard Body Colors: Red and Blue, interchangeable shroud panels
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 29.5 lbs (Rear Section)
- Medicare Code Coverage: K0800 – Group 1 Standard
- Warranty: Lifetime limited on frame, 2-Year limited on Electronics, 2-Year limited on Drivetrain