Premium Toilet Seat Riser with Removable Arms by Drive
Made to Enhance Bathroom Safety!
For those with physical limitations that include difficulty walking or recovering from a hip injury, getting up from the toilet seat can be as unsafe as it is daunting. Many residential bathrooms can’t support the room an over-the-toilet commode requires. A safe and durable option is a toilet riser. The Drive toilet seat riser attaches directly to the toilet for enhanced safety and allows users to use existing toilet seat and lid for their convenience.
- Allows users to use existing toilet seat and lid while raising the height of the toilet 3.5″
- Padded arms can be added or removed without tools
- Easy to assemble, no tools required
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Two models accommodate standard and elongated toilets.
The Drive Premium Toilet Seat Riser was created for users with a reduced range of motion. With an added height of 3.5″, this toilet seat riser makes it easier to sit and stand. Attaches easily to the toilet and accommodates standard or elongated toilets. Metal arm rails are made for comfort with extra padding and can be removed for bathrooms with tight spaces or for individuals being transferred from wheelchairs.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Width between arms: 19.75″
- Seat Dimensions: 13.75″ (W) x 17″ (D) x 3.5″ (H) | 13.75″ (W) x 19.25″ (D) x 3.5″ (H)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Return and Exchanges: We will refund or exchange your purchase if items are returned with receipt within 10 days of purchase in New or Resellable condition.